You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.
A weekend hike through the mountains. An evening walk next to the ocean. A quick visit to a museum. Plus our nightlife and entertainment scene has something for everyone. The best of both worlds—work and leisure—are waiting for you right here.
"It's the world's innovation hub nestled between the beach and the mountains. What more can you ask for? "— Michael
Things to do for the
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, or explore the historic Filoli House.
Stanford Dish Area
Hike or jog on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Pacifica State Beach
Mountains and the sea collide at Pacifica State Beach.
The Tech Museum
An interactive glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, acclaimed speaker series, and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine equal a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Golden Gate Park
With over 1,000 acres of land, this is San Francisco's largest urban park.
New and exciting opportunities
- Supply Chain & Logistics SAN BRUNO, CAProvides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.This position will primarily support these activities within our 3PL fulfillment center network.
Includes day-to-day operational activities; annual budgeting and planning; and contract management.
#LI-KA2 Learn More
- Technology & Software Development SAN BRUNO, CA
- Drives seasonal product assortments
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads private label and non-branded product development and placement processes and strategies for merchandising categories and departments to extend assortment and drive profit
- Leads the development and implementation of merchandising innovations
- Manages financial scorecard for product development in relevant merchandising categories and departments
- Oversees the analysis of merchandising innovations
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Merchandising & Online Operations SAN BRUNO, CA
- Creates, manages, and executes new feature and product development roadmaps
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in the Walmart.com merchandising/services area and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures the alignment of multiple cross-functional teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives
- Manages products, services, and operations (for example, store execution, customer service, fulfillment timeliness, service level agreement (SLA) compliance) for assigned business areas
- Manages the placement of products and services with drop-ship vendors (DSVs)
- Manages the product or service assortment and delivery channels
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Technology & Software Development SAN BRUNO, CAThe Senior Director of Design establishes and drives the overall strategy for design and execution of our e-commerce properties. This is a senior-level role with significant responsibility, creativity, technical expertise, and business sense required.
• Recruit and develop extraordinary talent, by coaching, managing and mentoring a team of 10-20 designers.
• Oversees the development, execution, and improvement of User Experience strategic plans
• Establish and communicate effective design processes through a strong understanding of user-centered design techniques coupled with practical experience in how a design team should collaborate cross-functionally for maximum effectiveness delivering solutions.
• Juggle many objectives, as a consistent champion for the customer.
• Lead strong teams through rapidly evolving, complex demands, including multiple projects with dependencies on other internal teams.
• Apply and further develop your experience in developing new approaches to design based on industry best practices, including agile and lean product development methodologies.
• Drive multi-channel user experience strategy and innovation with successful delivery of product roadmaps
• Identify the need for analysis of customer behavior changes (for example, spikes in sales revenues, traffic, abandonment, engagement)
• Manage and approve prototypes, specification documentation and style guides.
• Provide overall direction for design.
*LI-KA1 Learn More
- Merchandising & Online Operations SAN BRUNO, CA• Leads Cost Analytics (vendor negotiation) projects across all WMT International markets, for brick & mortar and eCommerce businesses
• Analyzes complex and large data sets across multiple product categories – business results, information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors, and industry data
• Identifies opportunities to negotiate lower net cost across a wide range of products and with complex vendor implications
• Supports the development of vendor negotiation strategies to capture identified opportunity
• Partners with the merchandising team to enable lower cost negotiation – providing the relevant supporting data and negotiation tactics
• Drives alignment across multiple cross-functional teams – finance, technology, supply chain, marketing, gather the relevant data & insights and ensures alignment
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity and ensures business needs are being met Learn More