Even the smallest projects at Walmart are often complex, require cross-functional collaboration, and rely on information that could change at any moment. Our Project and Program Managers work across the business to keep everything on track, leveraging communication, organization, and management skills to get the job done.
Eye for detail
No detail slips past you. You’re always on your “A” game when it comes to keeping up with the little things.
Always on time
Your detailed planning allows you to orchestrate large projects and keep multiple people on schedule.
Flex as needed
Things change in the world of retail. So, while you keep everything on track, you can flex and adapt when needed.
New and exciting opportunities
- Project & Program Management SUNNYVALE, CAThe Technical Program Manager has day-to-day responsibility for managing complex core infrastructure programs from inception to completion. You will coordinate and lead the activities of multiple cross-functional scrum teams to complete programs in support of Walmart business strategy and objectives.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Program Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Aligns teams to common business/end-customer/release goals, works cross-functionally to achieve them and ensures accountability to deliver them
• Resolves issues and makes recommendations for improvements to existing processes
• Interacts with key Business Stakeholders, Engineering/Product Leaders, and Executive sponsors
• Builds roadmaps and leads the development of complex core infrastructure programs
• Ensures ongoing communication of progress against program objectives
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Develops Agile/Scrum best practice to enhance the collaboration among scrum teams in the organization
• Develops process enhancement for automation in core infrastructure delivery Learn More
- Project & Program Management BENTONVILLE, AR
- Analyzes and interprets information for one or more initiative work streams to improve business efficiency
- Assumes duties of Project Manager III, Innovation in the absence of the Project Manager III, Innovation
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and directs one or more work streams of a cross-functional project to achieve desired results
- Develops tools that support decision making and business cases
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
This role is focused on developing key insights for senior Pickup leadership through operational ad hoc reporting. They also mine data, perform deep analytics, and provide insight to Pickup leadership on key questions. These key insights help leadership understand process and operational trends, and enable development of corrective action plans. Another aspect of this role is providing actionable ad hoc reporting to the field on new process implementation and level of execution based on key metrics. As well as developing and providing weekly manual reporting for metrics and projects that are not yet integrated or automated pickup points.
- Project & Program Management SAN BRUNO, CA• Drives the strategy and execution of multiple global operations and technology business plans for Walmart International Cross-Border Ecommerce
• Leads and supports global business development initiatives related to last-mile delivery, import/export, ecommerce fulfillment, operations product management, and global marketplaces
• Collaborates and coordinates with partners in Japan, China, India, LATAM, and EU
Manages 3rd party vendors from qualification to contract negotiations to execution
Conducts process-mapping for operational, technology, or merchandising flows Learn More
- Project & Program Management BENTONVILLE, ARMonday - Friday
$28.85 per hour
Do you have a focused skillset around written and verbal communication? Ability to leverage Microsoft tools to document and design process documentation and a visual design to illustrate processes? If so, we have a position for you!
Tasks would include, but not limited to:
• Support execution of Central Ops Governance (Stage Gate and Tactical Change Council)
• Consolidate and quality check Powerpoint presentations for bi-weekly leadership meetings
• Plan agenda, communicate with presenters, and answer any questions
• Initiate quickbase project id and train presenters on maintaining project
• Maintain watch list for those projects on radar for stage gate
• Facilitate Tactical Change Council to ensure projects are moving forward post Stage Gate approval
• Support PM training and onboarding development
• Document current processes
• Develop into one best way for Project Managers
• Design and build document repository
• Support varying leadership reporting and administrative needs. Goal to simplify and automate by end of term Learn More
- Project & Program Management BENTONVILLE, AR
- Develops and maintains the fuel station plan for assigned geographic area
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages diverse portfolio of fuel station projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides insight and direction on fuel station development and implementation
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates