Administrative and Support Services are crucial in the day-to-day business of Walmart. You’ll play a key role in facilitating communications, managing schedules, and organizing pertinent information. Bottom line, we need you to keep our business moving forward.
Loop them in
You communicate clearly, consistently, and proactively, keeping all teams connected and stakeholders up-to-date.
You’re skilled at compiling, validating and maintaining data and your documentation is exceptionally thorough.
You’re able to create, maintain, and support a team’s schedule, anticipating needs and conflicts in advance.
New and exciting opportunities
- Administrative & Support Services DERBY, KS• Completes work assignments and priorities in Shared Services Receipts
• Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Ensures compliance with claims procedures
• Manages aged receivable balances
• Manages current receivable balances
• Verifies claim validity Learn More
- Administrative & Support Services BENTONVILLE, ARCompletes work assignments and priorities
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity. Contributing to quality control
Provides customer service
Supports document processing and data management Learn More
- Administrative & Support Services SAN BRUNO, CAThe Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the senior leadership of our team in a dynamic, fast-paced startup culture. We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to interact with internal colleagues and external clients, tackling all challenges with a proactive, we-can-do-this attitude. Primary location for this role will be in Sunnyvale, CA with travel to San Bruno, CA as needed. (we provide shuttle service between sites)
• Act as the main point of contact for a Vice President of Engineering (Customer Experience) and possibly other senior leadership for both internal and external teams, building and maintaining strong relationships and exuding our culture
• Organize and maintain multiple Outlook calendars; prioritize and coordinate high-volume and ever-changing schedules
• Coordinate meetings between Management team members including scheduling off-sitesand town halls. Support the organization with the logistics of event planning for meet ups, hackathons and/or any other related event that helps us foster diversity and promote our technology.
• Prepare and maintain reports, decks and org charts for the organization. Handle a full spectrum of administrative business support needs, while maintaining complete discretion and confidentiality
• Provide additional support to the Management team including: completing expense reports, scheduling/coordinating travel and providing solutions to day-to-day issues
You’re an outgoing and supportive team player who has experience supporting leadership in an administrative support role. You pride yourself on being resourceful and professional and have strong skills regarding calendar management and travel logistics. You have an attention to detail that has always stuck out. You want to be a part of a work experience where you can be challenged, the only constant is change, and you have these main skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills, who is resourceful and takes the initiative
• Proficiency across Microsoft Suite products (e.g. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Ability to prioritize and take charge across a fast-paced, constantly changing landscape
• Creative and collaborative team player who can work with multiple stakeholder groups
• Experience in calendar and travel/logistics management
• You’re positive, outgoing & always willing to lend a hand and provide a good experience to those you’re interacting with Learn More
- Administrative & Support Services BENTONVILLE, AR
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Contributing to quality control
- Provides customer service
- Supports document processing and data management
- Administrative & Support Services BENTONVILLE, ARPayments Contact Center. Selected candidate will be responsible for making outbound calls to customers and/or financial institutions for fraud prevention purposes. Learn More