Manager Corporate Strategy - Finance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting & Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 908275BR
What you'll do
• Develop strategic fact base and market intelligence benchmarking to highlight consumer and competitor trends, and disruptive/ emerging technologies, business practices, and macro issues with the potential to impact our enterprise priorities
• Frame and manage complex analysis to drive business case development for key strategic focus areas (e.g., customer lifetime value, category and segment prioritization, sustainability approach and anticipated competitive response)
• Work collaboratively with business unit partners and corporate support teams to drive enterprise strategy execution and partner on segment level strategy projects
• Shape and support crafting the messaging of executive leadership content for high profile external meetings (e.g., Board of Director and Board of Director Committee meetings, Annual Shareholder Meeting, investment community meetings)
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field OR 3 years experience in finance or related field.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents