Senior Manager I Supplier Solutions - Walmart Merchandising
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising & Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 866170BR
What you'll do at
The Supplier Solutions team ensures a good customer experience. How? Our team connects with our customers by collaborating with suppliers to ensure supply chain efficiency utilizing the latest in retail technology. We evaluate process and facilitate necessary changes to optimize the world’s most complex supply chain. With the customer’s experience as our focus, we work cross functionally with multiple teams across the enterprise in order to drive operational needs.
At Walmart, your career can touch millions, with a network and presence that spans the globe. But you’ll still feel like you’re part of a close-knit family. You can rapidly innovate without losing sight of time-tested traditions. Climb ladders while building bridges. Grow without grinding. Work for a $485 billion company and still make it home for dinner.
Whether you’re looking for a career opportunity, a rich and inclusive community bond, or a Fortune One experience – the only place you can find them all is within the Walmart family.
Who we’re looking for
• You are efficient. You proactively identify ways to improve supplier efficiency, for example on time in full. ( OTIF)
• You’re proactive. You are able to take initiative comparing historical information and current demands to influence flow decisions, monitor order cadence, synthesize and interpret data utilizing SQL and Alteryx
• You’re adaptable. You can evaluate complex conditions and scenarios and respond appropriately.
• You drive execution. You are result oriented and ensure that multiple business plans and projects are meeting operational needs.
What you’ll do
• In your role you will synthesize and interpret data to understand supply chain inefficiencies and identify ways to reduce costs through the supply chain process.
• You’ll be managing inventory and discovering ways to best meet customer demands.
• At the end of your first year, you will realize the impact you have made through the optimization of inventory levels as well as the satisfaction of driving out excess cost from the supply chain.
What would support your success
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply chain, Engineering, Business, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in retails, supply chain, or related field.
• Familiar with supply chain, merchandising, or related fields.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• In-depth knowledge of Retail Link, Excel, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or related field OR 2 years experience in retail, supply chain, or related field.
- 2 years experience with Retail Link.
- 2 years experience working with cross-functional teams.
- 4 years experience in supply chain, merchandising, ore related field.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents