Manager I -GSS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting & Finance
- Job Function Accounting and Controls
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 832339BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures objectives of department are fulfilled
- Manages and executes process improvements in the area of responsibility
- Manages key controls to protect company assets
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 2 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 4 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 1 year supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience using SAP or other enterprise financial reporting system.
- 3 years experience using Walmart internal accounting systems (for example, Retail Link, QMF).
- 4 years experience in master data management, finance, banking, post audit, general ledger, accounts payable/accounts receivable (AP/AR), compliance, regulatory accounting, or related field.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents