Movement. That’s the secret to Walmart’s supply chain. We move products to 200 million customers through more than 11,000 stores. And, as our customers move to digital, we’re moving with them. So we’re looking for supply chain professionals with a passion for technology — put your career on the move with us.
From Industrial Engineers to Project Managers, we’re looking for people who crave continuous improvement.
Building a seamless digital and physical shopping experience requires a seamless supply chain.
Quick to adapt
You don't just embrace change, you thrive with it. You're at your best when the pressure is highest.
Drive supply chain solutions that deliver results.See Openings
Optimize processes and eliminate waste.See Openings
Research and analyze complex data.See Openings
Keep shelves stocked. No shortage or surplus.See Openings
Create budgets to guide merchant decisions.See Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Supply Chain & LogisticsBENTONVILLE, AR
- Conducts supply chain analysis
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and implements small to medium size supply chain models
- Identifies process improvement opportunities
- Manages the execution of supply chain projects from concept to implementation
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides training, education, and support
- Supply Chain & LogisticsSAN BRUNO, CAThe Sr. Specialist – Reverse Logistics will be responsible for researching issues and providing resolution to the Reverse Logistics network quickly and efficiently. You will support the eCommerce Reverse Logistics operations, focused on executing the business process for ensuring timely processing of customer returns. This role will work closely with Returns Centers, transportation carriers and vendor partners in order to ensure returns processes are followed to minimize errors and streamline execution. This role will require good communication and collaboration between many teams, including: Merchandising, Merchant Support and Operations Counterparts in multiple locations and operating divisions. The Sr. Specialist is expected to execute and meet deadlines through a keen attention to details and clear communication with cross functional business partners. A general knowledge of supply chain processes and inventory management is preferred.
#LI-KA2 Learn More
- Supply Chain & LogisticsBENTONVILLE, ARSupports long-term strategies and delivers optimal value for strategic initiatives by supporting in-market strategic assessments to determine Fresh Food Manufacturing capabilities; providing financial analysis, operating model and capital allocation recommendations for future network growth; sharing global best practices; networking and building strategic alliances within the company and with suppliers, trade groups, non-governmental organizations, and executive leadership; and facilitating and executing the strategic vision.
Implements innovative strategies to achieve and influence executive vision by anticipating current and future business needs; identifying industry trends and market forces; assessing organizational readiness for change and gaps between current and future international Fresh Food Manufacturing and talent needs; and influencing expectations of in-country and Home Office senior leadership (for example, Chief Merchandise Officer).
Champions transformational and innovative change for multiple integrated strategies across the business by creating a compelling vision and strategy; integrating initiatives into strategic goals; partnering with multiple business sponsors; eliminating barriers; and obtaining buy-in from executive vice presidents and senior vice presidents. Learn More
- Supply Chain & LogisticsSAN BRUNO, CAWe want passionate, driven, visionary leaders with track-records of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain.The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for managing their own business, as they will be given significant ownership over a portion of Jet’s Supply Chain operations. This role will work closely with many other people in the organization especially the Fulfillment Center and Category management.
Develop overall cross category supply chain strategy (service levels, inventory, transportation, etc)
Lead a team of Supply Chain Managers and partnering with Category management team to meet business and operational targets
Ensure execution of daily processes with maniacal attention to detail through management of a team of associates – purchase inventory, troubleshoot problem items, and track orders to 100% accuracy
Create our next generation supply chain systems, working with our engineers to prioritize the most impactful improvements
Ensure immediate, proactive, whatever-it-takes support to our fulfillment centers
Negotiate strong, mutually beneficial partnerships with our vendors
Lead our team through your daily example, contributing to our values, our norms, and our high standard of performance
#LI-KA2 Learn More
- Supply Chain & LogisticsSAN BRUNO, CAThe role of the Transportation Associate Manager focuses on analyzing transportation cost and service levels to Walmart’s eCommerce customers. The successful candidate will be an individual who has the ability to manage to a strategic vision for Walmart.com, while still being able to dive deep into specific areas to understand at a granular level the drivers of transportation expense. This person will work cross-functionally with multiple teams within the Walmart.com supply chain organization to drive improvement. Superior forecasting and modeling skills are a must in order to build an operations organization that is capable of supporting a high growth business.
As a whole, Walmart.com’s goal is to provide the best possible customer experience while leveraging expenses in order to deliver additional value in the form of lower prices for our consumers. The Transportation team executes to that goal each and every day.
Core responsibilities of the Transportation Finance Senior Analyst will include:
1. Analyzing Performance of Supply Chain/Transportation (30%)
• Generate analyses, presentations, and recommendations in support of the team to improve efficiency and reduce the operating costs of the current and future Walmart.com Transportation network
• Develop, refine, and report on KPIs (key performance indicators) for the Operations leadership team and Walmart.com executive management
• Develop relationships and partner with other Walmart.com functional areas such as Engineering, Product Management, Merchandising, Merchandise Planning, Customer Service, and others to ensure we are providing the best customer experience possible
• Develop relationships with Wal-Mart Stores Logistics and Transportation in Bentonville as well as other operational groups to best leverage existing assets
2. P&L Analysis and Management (30%)
• Responsible for building P&L dashboards to track daily/weekly/monthly shipping expense at a granular level
• Develop our annual shipping expense budgets and forecasts, including reconciling actual results to our initial plan on a regular basis
• Develop strategies to drive P&L leverage, which include communicating with both internal and external teams to align strategy
3, Transportation Strategy (25%)
• Support the development of the constantly evolving Walmart.com Transportation strategy
• Benchmark the current Walmart.com Supply Chain network against our key competitors in the ecommerce space
• Perform industry, competitor, and customer research to identify trends, opportunities, and threats
4. Project Leadership (15%)
• Own and lead key Transportation projects across the team. Recommend key areas for improvement and facilitate discussions to reduce Operational cost and increase customer satisfaction Learn More