Even the smallest projects at Walmart are often complex, require cross-functional collaboration, and rely on information that could change at any moment. Our Project and Program Managers work across the business to keep everything on track, leveraging communication, organization, and management skills to get the job done.
Eye for detail
No detail slips past you. You’re always on your “A” game when it comes to keeping up with the little things.
Always on time
Your detailed planning allows you to orchestrate large projects and keep multiple people on schedule.
Flex as needed
Things change in the world of retail. So, while you keep everything on track, you can flex and adapt when needed.
New and exciting opportunities
- Project & Program ManagementBRISBANE, CASummary:
The Senior Technical Project Manager has day-to-day responsibility for managing complex Agile software development programs and projects to completion. You will coordinate and lead the activities of multiple cross-functional scrum teams to complete projects in support of Walmart eCommerce’s business strategy and objectives.
• Manages a large-scale projects for critical business initiatives encompassing 5 - 10+ teams and/or 3rd party vendors.
• Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors.
• Ensures business needs are being met.
• Responsible for creating and consolidating program timeline and communicating overall program health in a way that all levels of the organization can consume.
• Responsible for ensuring each team understands the overall project objectives and timeline and how their deliverables impact the overall program.
• Works collaboratively with cross-functional peers and senior leaders/stakeholders to resolve program issues and drive mitigation plans.
• Interact, negotiate, and influence decisions across multiple tracks and executive leadership.
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity. Learn More
- Project & Program ManagementCHARLOTTE, NC
- Compiles the list of new initiatives for the Department for Service Line SME
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Operations in the identification of training needs
- Supports the Service Line SME in the identification of opportunities of new processes
- Supports the effort for ensuring new business processes
- Project & Program ManagementBENTONVILLE, AR
- Assesses key opportunities and determines strategic approach
- Develops the change management strategy for associate experience initiatives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the development and execution of associate experience initiatives
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Project & Program ManagementSUNNYVALE, CADemonstrates up-to-date expertise in Scrum/Agile practice and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
Aligns teams to common business/end-customer/release goals, works cross-functionally to achieve them and ensures accountability to deliver them
Resolves issues and makes recommendations for improvements to existing processes
Interacts with key Business Stakeholders, Engineering/Product Leaders, and Executive sponsors
Builds roadmaps and leads the development of complex core infrastructure programs
Ensures ongoing communication of progress against program objectives
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Develops Agile/Scrum best practice to enhance the collaboration among scrum teams in the organization
Develops process enhancement for automation in core infrastructure delivery Learn More
- Project & Program ManagementSUNNYVALE, CALeads and coordinates multi-functional (e.g. Engineering, Operations) group sessions to drive the strategic business goals of GTEO
Develops and documents systems, operations, accounting, and reporting flows for GTEO
Lead efforts on sophisticated quantitative analyses that translates data into actionable insights
Serves as business and financial consulting expert
Manage headcounts and associates’ goals are aligned to GTEO business goals
Manage finance and expenses including fiscal budgets (plan vs actual)
Manage planning and review processes at the business unit level, partnering with Finance and other functions
Lead projects within the Global Business Strategy team and coach more junior team members as needed. Learn More