Everything we do at Walmart helps 260 million weekly shoppers save money so they can live better. That’s where you come in. We need friendly, helpful associates in our Customer Service and Call Centers. You’ll answer questions, provide up-to-date information, and address concerns—all with the utmost sense of care.
You make a customer feel heard, that their concerns matter, and that you’ll do your best to meet their needs.
You can navigate a tough situation with a calm, level head. You know just what to do in the heat of the moment.
You work well under pressure, taking on each obstacle at a time, prioritizing and re-prioritizing as you go.
Service Desk Associate
Resolve customer issues and concerns.See All Openings
Store Customer Service Manager
Supervise customer service associates.See All Openings
Customer Care Center Agent
Deescalate and resolve customer issues.See All Openings
Customer Care Center Coordinator
Generate forecasts to fulfill staffing needs.See All Openings
Customer Care Center Director
Provide strategic direction for department.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Customer Service & Call CenterPLAINFIELD, IN
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Monitors quality issues for customer deliveries
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports outbound transportation operations in fulfillment centers (FC)
- Customer Service & Call CenterBENTONVILLE, ARCompletes work assignments and priorities
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
Contributing to quality control
Provides customer service
Supports document processing and data management Learn More
- Customer Service & Call CenterRESTON, VASupports and implements processes related to emergency situations (for example, uninvited guests, catastrophic events, evacuations) by identifying
emergency situations; communicating emergency situations; attempting to escalate or de-escalate emergency situations; determining priorities of
action in emergency situations; and assisting corporate security in executing emergency evacuations.
Greets and assists associates and visitors entering lobby by assessing visitor or associate needs; directing to appropriate locations in the building or
campus; and contacting associates and non-associates (for example, vendors, contractors) to announce arrival of visitors and deliveries.
Manages the visitor check-in and check-out process by confirming proper procedures are followed; monitoring and communicating associate and
visitor temporary badge processes; verifying visitor picture identification; verifying visitors are approved before granting access; and informing visitors
of company visitor and building expectations.
Provides office and clerical support by answering and transferring calls to associates and non-associates (for example, vendors, contractors); and
creating and maintaining contact lists (for example, associate, non-associate, distribution, facility maintenance) to stay up-to-date with business
needs. Learn More
- Customer Service & Call CenterBENTONVILLE, ARResolves customer contact issues by using decision support tools to resolve issues; working with store associates to develop and implement
resolutions; implementing appropriate resolution; providing information to customers; utilizing program quality guidelines and program resources;
authorizing customer compensation to achieve customer satisfaction with issue resolution; and identifying and escalating high impact issues to senior
resolution specialists as necessary.
Enhances customer engagement by researching and resolving ongoing issues; following up with customers on issues; implementing resolutions;
communicating final decisions and resolutions to customers; and gathering and recording customer satisfaction survey ratings.
Represents company image to customers by providing professional, courteous customer service; providing accurate and timely information; reviewing
and appropriately communicating relevant company policies; remaining poised when faced with difficult interactions; and identifying high-visibility
issues and escalating to appropriate corporate business unit (for example, Corporate Security, Legal, Corporate Communications).
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy;
and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and
recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Learn More
- Customer Service & Call CenterBENTONVILLE, ARInstalls, maintains, and ensures the operational functionality of life safety and security systems under the guidance of security system technicians by diagnosing and repairing electronic life safety monitoring systems across various work units (for example, Walmart business units, corporate facilities, stores); providing assistance in ensuring code compliance of life safety and security systems; training associates on proper system operation; researching, identifying, recommending, and implementing process improvements and system upgrades; analyzing corrective action results; and reporting findings to senior management.
Ensures administrative and maintenance responsibilities are met by staying current on emails; filing job detail reports, time sheets and fire alarm inspection reports, compliance inspection reports, expense reports, fire alarm inspection reports, and truck inventory reports; ensuring accuracy of expenditures; learning proper company vehicle cleaning and maintenance; and assisting technicians to maintain appropriate equipment inventory levels.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in security systems technology and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Learn More